Our response to the threat of COVID-19 includes the following precautions to protect our patients and to help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Please wait in your car until time for your appointment so there is limited interaction with others in our waiting room. Your counselor will come to you to walk you in to the building. Continue to practice social distancing with others you might encounter in our office by remaining six feet apart.
- We ask clients not bring additional family members or friends with them to their appointment. Parents nor siblings will not be allowed to wait in the waiting room, and will need to wait in their car until the appointment is over. The counselor will walk any client 12 or under to and from his/her car.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment time.
- Our counselors and staff members will wear a mask.
- Our counselors and staff will maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people interacting in the common areas.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Our office staff plans to sanitize any exposed surfaces in between each client and common areas will be thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- If you know you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you are running a fever, please contact your counselor so you can either reschedule or switch your appointment to a tele-health session.
- If you have any concerns about the cleanliness or safety of our office, please report your concerns directly to the owner, Kendra Gilbert, at (678) 371-7357.
Thank-you for helping us follow these guidelines as we strive to protect the well-being of our clients and staff. Our goal is to keep our community safe, as we continue to provide counseling services to those we are honored to serve.